- REGIMEN -
Glo Skin Care products
are designed to create change in your skin. The first step is to determine your skin type and build an optimal homecare regimen. Next, focus on resolving specific skin concerns with targeted, solution additions.
- Pre-Cleanse: The secret to a spa quality, deep facial cleanse starts here. Our gentle and effective pre-cleansers are the ideal first step in your skincare routine.
- Oily Skin: Overactive sebaceous (oil) glands can lead to a shiny complexion, more visible pores and contribute to congestion and breakouts. Regulate oil production and help keep pores clear with antibacterial, purifying and oil-controlling agents.
- Combination Skin: Individuals with this common skin type are typically drier in the cheek area and oilier in the central portion of the face (forehead, nose and chin). Focus on bringing the skin to balance with light to medium weight formulas and incorporate solutions to target specific concerns.
- Dry Skin: Dry skin lacks oil and moisture, making pores more difficult to detect but fine lines more evident. Replenish and nourish dry skin with emollient and conditioning products to smooth, soften and revitalize.
- Lip & Eyecare: A lack of oil production coupled with repetitive facial movements can overwork skin surrounding the eyes and lips. Use extra care in treating these fragile areas by applying products expertly formulated to maintain a smooth, youthful appearance to this delicate skin.